I am so sick of the snow! I am ready for summer, and to be able to just be outside! The snow is so bad that they have to have tractors up here to remove it. They have started piling it in the lot next to us and it is higher than our main floor! There is even more snow now than in these pictures. I'm so tired of shoveling it, driving in it, getting stuck in it...etc!
4 comments:
I am totally with you on the hatred for snow. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate that it isn't another drought year, but come on...can it just end soon?!!!
We were up at Suncrest a couple of weeks ago. The snow on either side of the walk up to the doorstep was taller than me!
Oh my...that is bad! It sure looks pretty, but I'd hate to have to drive and function in it! Hope you guys get a break soon!
Boy did you pick the wrong neighborhood.
Post a Comment