I keep getting these emails and thought I would blog it instead of email it.
Things you may or may not know about me.
4 jobs I have had in my life:
1. Old Mill Bread Co.-This was my first job. I did the cash register, dishes, sliced bread, made some of the goodies that we sold. It was a fun job.
2. Treasured Memories-I worked at my mom's scrapbook store
3. Creating Keepsakes-I worked as Corporate Customer Service. This was probably one of the funnest jobs
4. National City Mortgage-I was the Administrative Assistant
4 movies I would watch over and over:
1. The Family Man
2. Little Women (The newer version)
3. Skeleton Key
4. Any old movie with Doris Day or Cary Grant
4 places I have lived:
1. California
2. Washington
3. Utah
4. That's all.
4 TV Shows that I watch:
1. Jon and Kate Plus 8-This is the only show that I watch every week so I will just put shows that I have watched in the last week
2. Lipstick Jungle-Don't judge me :)
3. King of Queens-This show makes me laugh non stop
4. Oprah-I haven't been a big Oprah fan lately, but Suze Orman was on and I really like her
4 places I have been:
1. New York
2. Jamaica
3. Grand Cayman
4. Mexico
4 people who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Janell-mainly for Relief Society
2. My Aunt Jenny, because she doesn't have a blog ;)
3. VeNicia, VoNique and Allison-to plan our girls day/night
4. Winder Dairy
4 of my favorite foods:
1. Pretty much anything Mexican
2. My Mom's fried Chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy. -mmmm my mouth is watering!
3. Chicken Marsala, Buffalo Blasts, and White Chocolate Macadamia Nut cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory
4. Pretty much anything that I don't have to make
5. I know, I know, it's only supposed to be four, but I thought of another one I couldn't leave off. My parent's Prime Rib. I have never had anything like it before in my life.
4 people I think will respond:
I have no idea, I hope everyone will do it.
4 Things I am looking forward to this (2008) year:
1. To go on a family trip with just our little family
2. To be able to really use our yard for the first time and to get Carter's swing set put up
3. Summer!
4. To continue to watch my kids learn and grow
1 comment:
I love learning new things about people. I would do this post again, but I have done it all too many times!
Post a Comment