Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Heartbreaker






Today was Carter's Valentine's Day party at his school. I had him pick out flowers for his teacher and he brought them to her today. It was so cute to watch. He was so excited to give them to her. He had the biggest smile on his face. Then when he got to the door and saw her he stopped and just looked at her. He finally went in and gave them to her, but he immediately walked away. It was so cute.
If I can teach my boys one thing, I hope that I can teach them how to be thoughtful of others, and the importance of doing nice things for others. My mom has done a great job teaching this to my brothers. They are so thoughtful. I know if I can teach this to my boys, their wives will someday thank me. :)

3 comments:

Jill Walker said...

This just made me get tears in my eyes! This is so adorable. He the best kid.

Danielle said...

What a sweetie! It would make my heart melt to receive flowers from your little man.

Anonymous said...

So cute!