Yesterday was a beautiful, sunny day. The snow was melting. I didn't even have to wear a coat. Then today was a different story. Since early this afternoon it has been a total blizzard. -White out conditions. My poor neighbors! I had a couple of calls from some of them that were stuck at the bottom of the mountain and couldn't get home. All of our windows are covered with snow, I hate to think what it looks like outside right now. Is spring EVER going to come????
I'm about ready to start packing my things to move to California!
5 comments:
YEAH!! Move, move! But, I should warn you, it was cold here today too. 68 degrees:)
I think you should come back to the NW!
If it makes you feel any better we had the same thing going on here. 68 degrees to 14 degrees the next day. What the heck! It was so cruel!
Just be happy you were home. Todd & I didn't get home that day until 1:00 a.m. I actually stayed at work until 11:30 p.m. because once I sat in the bumper-to-bumper for 1 1/2 hours, I had enough of it and went back to work!
That sounds good I'll come with you. I miss California! And now the air here is so gross. I'm excited for spring!
Post a Comment