Saturday, February 2, 2008

Cursed With Ear Infections


I'm not sure why, but our family has been cursed with ear infections for the last 6 months. This time it's Carter. Poor guy. I came home yesterday and he had a fever and was complaining about his stomach hurting. I took him to the Dr. and sure enough he has a double ear infection. He's on antibiotics so everything should get better.

7 comments:

Danielle said...

Poor kiddies! That's no fun, no fun at all.

Liz said...

I am sorry, we are also. I am ready to call Dr. Heras again for Josh now.

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Hope Carter gets well soon. Poor guy.

Btw, my husband Phillip developed Type I diabetes on his mission. If you have any questions about Dan's condition, feel free to ask us.

Brenda said...

Love BigE's fingers and I feel so bad for Carter! Sick kids are the worst! I'm glad you were able to go to the viewing, what an experience!

Anonymous said...

It is sad to hear about such awful ear infections, but truly, I have to say how much I love that picture of Carter. It is so stoic - great job!

Christine said...

Misty, thanks for thinking that I'm that talented, but Lauren Beck took that picture. She is so great.

Marianne said...

girl, move your tracker to the bottom of your page under template... :) i can't believe theres more ear infections going on over there but if it makes you feel better we ran out of soy milk and i gave teh kids whole milk for 2 days and they both have the nastiest goopiest noses AND eyes, it's disgusting. i barfed after cleaning out nicholas... uhhh!
also i'm sooo jealous that you got to go to Pres Hinckleys viewing. we wanted to drive up for it but we couldn't. i loved hearing about it from you though and i loved reading your comments and thoughts on it. it was very touching and you can tell what a beautiful strong testimony you have so thank you for sharing. miss ya girl :)