Monday, January 28, 2008

President Hinckley


We were so blessed to have President Hinckley as our prophet. He was such a great man. He had a great sense of humor and always made people laugh. He was so dedicated to our church and sacrificed so much.
I will always remember when I went to a conference and the feeling that came over me when he walked into the room. It was incredible. He truly was a prophet of God.
I am so glad that he is with his wife now.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Fabulous posts! We loved seeing you all too (stay tuned for my own post) and I loved how cute the kids were together! I'm still irritated that someone stole your poncho. I'm convinced karma stepped in and screwed something up for them later. Stealing at Disneyland just isn't okay, especially from a stroller. Oh, and I just have to mention how cute we think your mom is. Such a classy lady! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

We are so blessed to have had a prophet as wonderful and loving as President Hinkley. I think that he will forever be remembered in everyone's hearts. I am so excited that he was reunited with his wife again.