On our last day in California we went to my Dad's grave. We do this
every time we go. We also went and saw our old apartment and
preschool. Then later that night we met up with my Grandpa and Grandma
Sorenson. We always enjoy getting together with them.
2 comments:
Sounds like you had a vacation full of friends and family - that's great! We're headed to Colorado in March to do the same thing...after seeing your pictures, I'm excited!
Wow you just got back and have already posted a ton! I am so glad you had a wonderful time! I have always wanted to eat at the Blue Bayou restaurant. How fun, what a good mom you have! Disneyland is probably one of my very first choices of vacations, I am always so amazed! How neat to that you got to see your grandparents, I bet they loved seeing you all and especially the boys! You have such a cute family! So I think you should follow your friend Danielle's vacation plan and come with her to Colorado:)
Post a Comment