Carter loved swimming in the pool and pushing the button for the elevator.
On our way down to Vegas BigE was screaming and couldn't sleep. I took him to the instacare the next day and he had a double ear infection. Poor guy.
On our way back we stopped in Cedar City and got to go to dinner with Dan and my family (they were down to visit him) It was so fun. We got to see his apartment...he is living the life compared to my crappy apartment I lived in. (Raintree, for those of you that know Provo)
It is so nice to be back and get back to life.
3 comments:
Sounds like a good break (minus the ear infection and driving)!
thanks for coming to visit me it was SOOO fun. i can't believe how much harder it is to hang out with 4 kids, wow! but i do wish i got to see you more. thanks for visiting i miss you already :)
Raintree apartments were gross. The carpets were so dirty all my white socks were black by the time I left. Anyways sounds like you guys had fun I need a break too!
Post a Comment