I met up with some old friends today for lunch. I used to work at Creating Keepsakes magazine with Melanie and Tiburon. It was so fun to get together and just talk. They each have 3 more kids since the last time I saw them, and I have 2. It had been forever.
5 comments:
How fun! I must admit - I stalk their blogs on occasion, too. :o) I'm glad you guys had the chance to catch up in person - that's the best! (Someday maybe we'll be able to do it, too!)
Christine! You are a Bloggin' fool tonight!! It was all I could do to update mine at almost midnight!! I had a great time seeing you today, you look fantastic! When I told my sister I was seeing you today after FOREVER and told her you were the one that was always at the front desk she said "oh, the cute one?" and I said Yep, that's the one! :) Okay Danielle, I love that you stalk my blog on occasion...do you have one I can stalk back?? I want more bloggers to stalk, it's so much fun! Christine, you are TOTALLY one of my inspirations for creating one, Tib was too. Thanks guys!:)
Love ya!
Mel
Hi Melanie! I'd love more stalkers. The more the merrier! I'm at www.cougarsinoregon.blogspot.com (or use the "Danielle" link on Christine's page). If you are like Christine and want me to link your page to mine so you can stalk more easily and go back to your page, let me know. :o) Stalk you soon!
Danielle! How fun! I did go to yours from Christine's page. Your little guy is SO cute! I would love to add you to my links and yes, you are welcome to add mine also if you'd like! :) How fun!!
Hi Melanie! You're added on my page to my happy blogging world! (Sorry for the public forum, Christine!) :o)
Post a Comment