Monday, October 15, 2007

Miracles DO Happen!



Hallelujah! A miracle happened here in the Cook home. The boys were bathed and fells asleep all by 8:30! This has been SOOOO great! I will have to get this to be a regular thing!
PS There was a commercial on after general conference for a Women's conference. It showed a lady singing these words to the song My Favorite Things from the sound of music.
"Bed time, and nap time, and bed time and nap time. Bed time and nap time and bed time and nap time. These are a few of my favorite things. It was pretty funny...only because it's true. :)

5 comments:

Danielle said...

No wonder you had so many new posts tonight! Hope you enjoyed your "free" time. :o)

Brenda said...

Seriously, so many blogs so little time! I love the quiet time when the kiddos are finally asleep! You'll love it when they get into school. Bedtime is a strict 8pm!!!

Melissa Hoy said...

okay I am trying to catch up with you and all your blogs. I put two ones up and then you put like 50. what is up with that

Christine said...

I know, things have been really busy, we were in Vegas...just lots going on right now so I have to post when I have a spare minute, and it had all built up.

Steve said...

They look so sweet.