So my friend Melissa Ward showed me the Pottery Barn Halloween advent calendar and was saying we should make it. I agreed and thought it looked pretty easy. Well, it was pretty easy....but it took FOREVER! It was a lot of work. I still haven't even finished the last two squares because I don't want to cut out the words "trick or treat" Maybe I'll do it after Halloween so it's done next year.....or maybe I won't. :)
5 comments:
Cute idea! I don't know where you find the time or patience to do it. Maybe you can come up with some easier festive words to cut out than "trick or treat". Like "boo" or "yum". Or how about "cavity", that might be a good one!
Cute idea! I don't know where you find the time or patience to do it. Maybe you can come up with some easier festive words to cut out than "trick or treat". Like "boo" or "yum". Or how about "cavity", that might be a good one!
See, I liked it so much that I had to comment twice. Oops, a little overzealous with the "enter" button tonight.
that turned out sooooo dang cute. i love it. you'll have to share your patterns for the pieces not that i'll EVER have time to do that but maybe for next year... so cute :)
Thats way cute! How did you do it? I want to make one but I'm sure it wont turn out as good as yours I dont have the patience.
Post a Comment