Monday, October 15, 2007

Qwirks

While I was in Vegas my friend Marianne and I were talking about some of our weird qwirks. I will totally admit one of mine....I'm kind of weird about food. I hate it when I'm making food and someone comes and picks at the food I'm making. Or if you're cutting something up and they come and eat the ones that you've already cut. I also get mad at Brad sometimes when I buy a food item and he will eat the whole thing. Or if I buy juice and he drinks practically the whole thing. I know that this is weird. I told Marianne you would think I grew up with no food or something. Anyways....I want to know what your qwirks are, or am I the only one (besides Marianne) that has them??

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Let's see...I don't like it when other people make sandwiches for me. Maybe because I know they put their hands on the bread and push the pieces together. It grosses me out. I also don't set my alarm for even times - you'll never catch me waking up at "7:00 or 7:30". Always "7:03 or 7:37". I have a few others, but I don't want to name too many or your blogger friends might think I'm a weird-o.

Christine said...

Okay Danielle, I'm feeling a little more normal after reading yours. :) HA ha ha hah

Marianne said...

ok thanks for throwing me under the buss here :) mine is definately with out a doubt as everyone who knows me already knows.... chewing food with your mouth open and making yuk noices while eating.... AHHH! i could go crazy just thinking about, ok that's out of my system, i also can't stand repetitive noises, like banging things, clicking or tapping. I know i'm NOT AS weird as you but i think i'm a close second :)

CaraDee said...

For some reason, I'm like that about food too. Like, I just bought it, why are you eating all of it??? Drives me crazy...like he's not allowed to eat the food he pays for...hahahah

Sally said...

I am the same way! I hate it when I make something and all of it gets eaten. I like to have leftovers. And there are lots of things I buy that no one is allowed to eat. I have to buy separate ice cream than Troy because he eats all of his in one sitting (like Haagen Dazs pints) and he likes flavors with raw cookie dough in them. This grosses me out. I especially hate it when my family eats the raw part of whatever I'm making, like cookie dough, brownie dough, etc. I hear you girl.

Sally said...

I am the same way! I hate it when I make something and all of it gets eaten. I like to have leftovers. And there are lots of things I buy that no one is allowed to eat. I have to buy separate ice cream than Troy because he eats all of his in one sitting (like Haagen Dazs pints) and he likes flavors with raw cookie dough in them. This grosses me out. I especially hate it when my family eats the raw part of whatever I'm making, like cookie dough, brownie dough, etc. I hear you girl.