Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Two Monkeys In A Bed



When I woke up this morning this is what I found. Carter had climbed into Easton's crib, and was making him laugh. It was so cute. BigE LOVES Carter. I wish Carter was as much in love with Easton as he was with Carter. Maybe when he's a little older I guess.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Love it! Carter will love him more soon. Preston loved Carson at first because it was his baby brother, but there was a definite lack of interest on his part. But now that Carson plays (and for the last 2 1/2 years now)Preston actually LIKES him. They're best buds. Carter and E will be too!

Marianne said...

how fun. if andrew got into nicholas's crib it woudln't be to make him laugh, it would be to make him cry and irritate him. Boys! i like there cute jammies. :)

Steve said...

That is how Sam and Alex were for a long time, Lexi adored Sam and Sam thought that she was ok. Now they are best friends and cry if they are apart.

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

I hope my (future) kids will have a friendship like that.