I have a love/hate relationship with Walmart. I love the pricing, I love that I can find almost anything there that I need....and probably a whole lot that I DON'T need in just one stop. With that said....I HATE how crowded it is, I hate the parking lot, I hate how you have to wait forever to check out. I always wonder if its worth my time to even go there. I was there about a week ago getting stuff for my Murder Mystery party and I had spent almost 2 hours there getting everything. Well, I was in line for over 10 minutes, there were 4 people in front of me and only one person had made it through. I was supposed to be at Carter's school in the next 5 minutes to pick him up and I knew there was no way that was going to happen. I went and told the manager lady the situation and she tells me that I can take my cart up to customer service, leave it there and COME BACK! WHAT??? I couldn't believe she expected me to do that! Well, I did it, only because I had spent so much time looking for everything and I didn't want to have to take the time to get it all again.
On a lighter note. I ran into Carra today at Walmart. It was so fun to see her and know what she was up to thanks to blogging! I totally forgot to thank her for her sleeping tips too!
7 comments:
Hahaha, I totally know what you mean about Wally's being so crowded! At least in Utah they are, and you usually see somebody from your ward there...so you can't just leave looking crazy, you better have some make up on. I wish I had a wally's closer, we get Target and Fred Meyer. :( Just not the same.
Adam and I were just having this conversation! I completely agree. I love the prices but the customer service SUCKS! I always go on the same day at the same time - I have one cashier that is absolutely fantastic and I make sure to get in her line. And I NEVER go there on a Saturday! It is a nightmare!
Thats so funny! I was just complaining earlier today to my friend about walmart. Everytime I go there I wished I hadn't its got awesome prices but I spend way too much time there the lines are crazy and lately they seem to be out of just the stuff I need. Have you ever tried calling walmart and ask if they have something thats a nightmare. Its usually someone who cant even understand what I'm saying but says they have what I'm looking for. Sorry that was long and confusing but I totally agree with you.
Nice seeing you too Christine! And I made a special post for you too!
I agree about Walmart. I'm addicted, but lately (last month or so) checkout has been SLOOOOOWWWW, and Crazy buzy at certain times. I think today was really bad because of Halloween and parties tonight. I will say that I have cut back though. It's such a hassle. And I've been in the same situation where you're fine on time till checkout, then you have to be home for your son, and WHAT DO YOU DO? blah.
I really know how to spell busy.
I hear ya. But our Wal*Mart isn't as crazy as yours. I love the self-checkout, but it seems I always get behind the idiot who doesn't know how to work it or actually breaks it. I love Target but I wish ours was "SUPER". I miss that...sigh.
Funny, Brenda I am always the odiot that can not work the self check out!
I can not wait till they open the other one in Saratoga so that it will realief some of the craziness.
Post a Comment