I think BigE is starting to get the hang of this sleep thing. He is still waking up, but I just go in, give him his pacifier, and put his blankets on him and he falls back asleep. This has been a lot easier than I thought. He even slept until 7 this time before I had to feed him. I had not idea it would be this easy! Part of me does feel a little guilty/sad and I want to keep feeding him just because he's my little baby, and he is growing up way too fast. Crazy, I know. I obviously prefer to be getting sleep, otherwise I'd still be feeding him.
6 comments:
See!! I knew it! WOO HOO BIG E!! (we should have a party. with cake. YES! A party with cake!)
Yea! I hope it will keep going well.
Tib-How about Cheesecake Factory??? When does it open, do you know???
sorry i've been out of the blogging loop lately. i haven't been feeling well AT ALL. I think i'm having a major crash from the crazy month i've had. anyways, i'm so glad to hear you have easton on a better schedule and that your all getting more sleep. He's such a cutie!
Yeah! You rock Mommy!
Oooo I love me some cheesecake factory. It is opening next month - just not sure when. They are starting to staff it - so hopefully not too long!
Post a Comment