Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Refreshed, Revived, and AWAKE!

Well, last night was the BIG night! BigE slept through the night! He didn't wake up once! He went down at 8 and woke up around 6, then went back to sleep until about 8:30...at least that's when I woke up. It is a miracle! Thanks for all the sleep advice. I followed Carra's and it worked really well for Easton. If I would have known it would be this easy, I would have done it a long time ago! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Yay! Glad you got some decent sleep. :o) I thought of you last night when I was up at 1 - Jace was on a hunger strike yesterday and didn't eat at all. Ergh.

Brenda said...

Wa-freakin-HOO! Isn't it the bestest feeling in the world! The only irritating thing is when the big kids get in my bed and I think to myself "your 4/6 and your baby sister sleeps in her bed the whole night"! They only do that once a week or so, but still...annoying. Way to go BigE! But more importantly, way to go Christine!

Our Family said...

HOORAY! I'm so happy for you!!!

CaraDee said...

I am feeling super happy for myself now...Um, I mean you. Yay! Now you can sleep in!! Now if only I could get one more kid to try this stuff out on again.