Monday, October 22, 2007
Last Night
I followed Carra's advice last night of Letting BigE cry, and just going in and comforting him. It actually worked really well. I don't know if it was just luck, or if it worked. I'm anxious to see how he does tonight. He woke up around 6am and I wondered if I should just get him up and put him in bed with me to feed him and then sleep the rest of the time...I comforted him and then he cried and I ended up putting him in bed with me. I thought we would ease into the whole thing, and he had gone to bed at about 7:30pm and didn't eat until 6. Was that right??? Should he be sleeping until 8am??? I'll let you know what happens tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
From what I've heard, yes, it was right to feed at 6 am. He's still pretty young to go 12 hours without eating. Lots of luck for tonight's sleeping adventure!
One step at a time. Get through the nights and then worry about the mornings. If he's not hungry he won't wake up until later. So glad it went well! Keep it up! It works!
Sounds like a good start. Millie goes down at 7 and lasts until 7:30 or 8 - but she was waking at 5 or 5:30 for a while there for a feeding. So it may take a bit to get the longer stretch in :)
Good luck!!!
You're doing perfect!! It's okay that he wakes up in the morning for that feeding. It's the night ones that had to go. You did it! Work on the morning or don't worry about it. Your call. Cam did the same thing. Up at 6, asleep till 8. Early morning nap. ha.
Post a Comment