We had the funnest night ever. Brad and I hosted a Murder Mystery Party. The theme was an Italian Wedding. Brad and I were the parents of the bride, and we had so much fun doing our costumes! Everyone did such a good job with their costumes and played their parts so it made it so much fun. The funniest part of the evening was I was upstairs in my room helping my friend with her dress and when I came down there was a girl there (the grandma) that I didn't even recognize! I knew that I had to know her because I had invited her to the party, but I had no clue who she was. SHE WAS MY SISTER-IN-LAW MANDY!! I couldn't believe I had no idea who she was. It was so funny. She won the best costume of the night. I also kept clinking our glasses to make my friend Melissa Ward and her husband Ben have to kiss eachother. They didn't think it was funny.
PS Thanks Melissa Cobas for taking pictures!


6 comments:
This looks like SO much fun! I totally didn't recognize you in your costume - I'm glad you had captions! Thanks for sharing - I was wondering how it turned out. And I'm so sad I don't live closer.
I want to do one! It looks like a lot of fun! We should do one sometime with everyone!
Yes, I agree, that would be so fun. Let me know when you want to do it!
Looks like a super duper fun time! I'm a little jealous!
That looks like a blast! How fun!
hey i'm so glad to see that your party turned out so well. It was fun helping you with it from so far away although i don't think i was that much help but it made me feel like we were neighbors again. You looked sooo great in your pics and sooo thin. I think you did an amazing job girl! miss ya.
Post a Comment