Monday, June 23, 2008

Goin' To The Farm








When I was dropping off Brad at the airport for his business trip to Dallas I ran into My friend Shana and her husband John. She was dropping of John for his business trip and he was flying into Dallas too! We decided that we needed to go out to dinner together while they were gone.
We went to dinner and then after that we went to their farm to see their horses, chickens and goats. The boys had so much fun petting them and seeing them up close. We need a farm.....okay, maybe not.-Like I need one more thing to do.

4 comments:

McMurtrey said...

That is so much fun! It is really green in UT!

Misty said...

Seriously, who needs the Thanksgiving Point Farm, when you have your own. It looks like they had a lot of fun.

Brenda said...

I love me a farm!

Danielle said...

Fun! Way cute outfit, too, Christine!