Advice
Our vacuum is dying. It is dying a slow horrible death. It still works, but it sounds awful and tonight the wheel fell off. I think it's time to put the poor thing to rest. Does anyone know anything about vacuums?? Which ones are good, which ones aren't?? I want one that is bag less for sure. Let me know if you know anything.
9 comments:
My advice is DEFINETLY get a Dyson. Todd and I kept buying cheap vacuums and we ended up going through about 3 or 4 in 5 years of marriage....maybe we put a lot of stress on the ones in the early years! Anyway, they are usually $350 - $400, but well worth the money. I actually got ours at Big Lots for $300 (such a good deal) and the super-awesome warranty was still with it, so I didn't care where I bought it. I actually saw one at Big Lots the other day for the same price, but I don't think that it had a box. It is totally worth it if you are willing to spend the money! Good Luck!
I just bought mine about a year ago and I love it! Its a Hoover Elite. I got it from Costco. It comes with this special attachment for stairs which I love too! I actually did a post about it awhile ago because I was so happy to have a new vacuum. I would love a dyson but we couldn't afford it but so far this one is great! Here's a link to my post if your curious http://mcgrewcrew.blogspot.com/2007/09/new-vacuum.html
I have one word for you. Dyson. We got a hand-me-down from Trevor's parents a couple months ago (Janet wanted the new slim Dyson). I think it's 5 years old or so and it still works better than any new vacuum we've ever had. Spend the money you won't regret it.
I hear Dyson's are the way to go these days! We got ours from Sears 4 years ago, and it's still going strong. So I would recommend our bagless Kenmore if you don't want to pay the moolah for a Dyson.
I heart my Dyson.
My vote is for the Dyson too.
Ok so I totally need this on my blog too. Yup, I still haven't gotten a vacuum. We are such free loaders off the neighbors. Anyway I am going to be checking out these comments and hopefully it will motivate me to hurry and get a vacuum.
We have a Dyson animal - the purple one and it is the bomb diggity. Worth every penny!
We don't own a Dyson...but we covet them! My sister Melinda and my mom both have Dysons and love them to death. James (my hubby) wants one just as much as I do and loves to research them on-line. He says the Dyson slim gets all the raves on-line. It is the smaller version of a regular Dyson but has the same power thus it is more expensive because it does the same hard work in half the size!
Post a Comment