Yes, that's dirt on BigE's face. Yes, he ate the dirt. Yes, he does this frequently. Someday he will realize that it doesn't taste good, and he will stop. :)
This isn't way similar, but my sister-in-law gets dirt cravings when she is pregnant (they say you get cravings for what you are deficient in, when you are prego)and she actually ate dirt one time, so I guess maybe Easton is deficient in some minerals!!! jk, I don't think it works the same way with kids, but it's still a cute picture!
1 comment:
This isn't way similar, but my sister-in-law gets dirt cravings when she is pregnant (they say you get cravings for what you are deficient in, when you are prego)and she actually ate dirt one time, so I guess maybe Easton is deficient in some minerals!!! jk, I don't think it works the same way with kids, but it's still a cute picture!
Post a Comment