Sunday, June 22, 2008

Bugs






It has been a dream come true this year having our yard finished. We are out in the backyard all the time. The other day we found a grasshopper so I put it on Carter's shirt. He is very leery about bugs and isn't quite sure what to think about them.

3 comments:

Misty said...

I love that he has the bug shirt to go along with it!

Our Family said...

Seriously Christine! Those pictures are PRICELESS!! The one with the grasshopper should be on the cover of a magazine!!! I also love the first one of the most recent post with BigE and the dirt. SO CUTE!!! You are the cutest mommy!!

I'm just now catching up in my blogging world, things have been so CRAZY! But I'm in about the 3rd chapter of The Host, I'll try to e-mail you when I finish and we can chat about it. I LOVE Stephenie Meyer too! Can't wait for the new book and the movie, they just can't get here fast enough!

Danielle said...

You take such awesome picture - these are fantastic!