Did I mention I love having our backyard??? We had Payden over the other day to play. (His mom just had a baby) The boys had so much fun playing in the pool and the slip and slide. Payden is the sweetest little boy.
Christine- What a small world the blogging world is! How funny! I'm glad you found us :). I love all of your pictures. Your boys are seriously adorable. And how FUN to have your backyard all put in! Ours is in the works and I can't WAIT for it to be finished so I'm glad to hear that someone is enjoying theirs in the meantime. I think it's a requirement for little boys to be outside playing in the dirt so we are counting down the days... I'm glad you left a comment! I'll have to add you to my "blogging friends"! :)
5 comments:
It looks like you are having a fun summer. I like the little swimmers. At least he doesn't care at this age.
I love slip-n-slides. I think I might have to get one for Tristan...okay, it would really be for me!
Christine-
What a small world the blogging world is! How funny! I'm glad you found us :).
I love all of your pictures. Your boys are seriously adorable. And how FUN to have your backyard all put in! Ours is in the works and I can't WAIT for it to be finished so I'm glad to hear that someone is enjoying theirs in the meantime. I think it's a requirement for little boys to be outside playing in the dirt so we are counting down the days...
I'm glad you left a comment! I'll have to add you to my "blogging friends"! :)
Your yard looks fabulous! I bet you are in heaven. I was laughing so hard at the pictures of BigE in a girls swim diaper. So funny!
I'm so jealous you have grass! :o) That looks like an awesome play struture you have!
Post a Comment