Poor BigE, I'm just not making enough milk for the poor guy so he is now getting bottles. He is 9 months and weighing in at 24.5 lbs. As soon as we sell the townhouse I'm getting rid of the infant car seat. It kills me to carry him around in it! He's actually done really well with the bottles. I was a little worried because he is a total Mommy's boy.
Since his tube surgery I have been to the Dr's probably about 4-5 times. -I'm not exaggerating. He has just been so cranky and hasn't been sleeping well. I was considering taking him to the emergency room on New Year's Eve night because he was so restless and just crying. The Dr kept telling me to put the drops in his right ear because it was red. (There was no infection) Well, after dealing with this for so long I finally went to see his ear Dr. She told me that his ears were fine, that he had a sore throat and that it was just viral. If ever he is sick again I'm just going to take him straight to her. I don't know what those other nurses were thinking.
3 comments:
Thats so sad I hate when my kids are sick and you dont know whats wrong and cant do anything about it. I hope he's feeling better. He's so adorable!!
I stopped making enough milk for Jace when he was 9 months old, too. At first I was sad, but then I started to enjoy the freedom of not nursing all the time!
Hope the little big guy is feeling better soon. He's too cute to be feeling icky.
Awwww poor little man. At least you got to 9 months! I didn't even make it to 4 months. I hope he feels better soon.
Post a Comment