Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Too Much Snow




You know you have too much snow when the city has to send tractors to remove the snow from the street and put it in huge piles on the empty lots. Our street had so much snow on it that only one car could go down it. It's alot better now that they came up and moved the snow. I will have to take a picture again of all the snow. It is crazy!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

That's crazy! We just got back from Washington and it was so fun to play in the snow. I have to say though, it is so nice to be back in 70 degree weather! I never thought I'd say that!! You should come visit!!! Loved all your holiday posts! Good luck with BigE. I feel so sorry for him! Poor baby!

Danielle said...

Wow! That's a lot of snow! We had flurries, but you definitely had a white Christmas! Do you drive in it? I'd be too chicken.

tiburon said...

Wow! You got way more snow than we did!