Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas Dinner







My parents make the BEST prime rib ever. I have NEVER had another like it before in my life. Even good steak places aren't even half as good. I am not a real meat person, but their prime rib I can just sit and eat plain. Brad and I look forward to this dinner every year! Each year the Nunely family gathers at my parents house to eat Christmas dinner.

2 comments:

Our Family said...

Wait a minute!! BigE is on a TRIKE?? Wasn't it just a little bit ago that I saw a picture of him in a rainforest jumperoo thingy (which by the way, did you like it? I'm debating on that or an excersaucer for Will)...now he's ON A TRIKE??!! HOW COME THEY GROW UP SO FAST?!!!!

Danielle said...

That top picture of Easton is great! I love his hair and expression.

We had prime rib for dinner, too - YUM!