Our smoke alarm has been going off for the last couple of weeks every time I turn on the oven. I knew that I needed to clean it out so that it would stop doing this, but I would always forget until it was time to use the oven again. Well today while I was making some food for Thanksgiving I thought I would try and find what was smoking so bad. I looked in the oven and didn't really see anything, so then I pulled out the little broiler compartment and found 2 Mickey Mouse Cheeses courtesy of Carter. I just started laughing. This is what burnt cheese looks like.
1 comment:
I hate that!! If it's plastic, it stinks so bad!
Once Eamon put dog food in the oven and it was all down in the bottom below the heating element (put in opening in the bottom). Brandon had to take it apart.
Oh, and our smoke alarm would always go off when we cooked Papa Murphy's. But when the dog food started ON FIRE and was burning, no alarm. Gotta love that.
Post a Comment