I love my Grandma Nunley. (Carter calls her GG, short for great grandma) She is so much fun to be around, and loves to spend time with us. I found her sitting in the other room today with Carter and my cousin Madi reading them a book. She is so good at making you feel loved. I love that she takes the time to sit down and read you a book, or play a game. I have such fond memories of her playing Monopoly with me when I was younger.
She came and helped me with Carter for a day when I had Easton and she was such a huge help because she PLAYED with him! She didn't just come and hang out at my house, she got down and laid on my floor and rolled marbles with Carter. I love my Grandma and appreciate that she makes an effort to have a relationship with each of her grandchildren, and enjoys spending time with us. I love you Grandma!
1 comment:
I love grandmas. They sure have a knack for making you feel loved.
Post a Comment