One of our
family's favorite food is Doritos with Jalapeno Cheddar. Brad is the one that got us all hooked on it. We don't get it that often because it's so unhealthy for you, but when we do it's a family affair. We all have our hands in the bag, and dipping in the cheese. Carter is right there along with us and loves it too. I'm sure that as soon as Big E's old enough to try it he will enjoy it just as much as we do.
4 comments:
I'm shocked Carter likes the Jalapeno! Carson loves food but won't touch spicy with a ten foot pole! What stud!
I have never tried that before - but your boys are cute! :)
I have never even heard of putting those together. I do not know if I would be brave enough to try it either.
YUM! That sounds good, I think I'm going to buy some today. I can lose the baby weight another day...right?! :)
Post a Comment