Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Stuck!





These pictures look a lot worse than it really was, but Carter decided he was going to walk between the wall and the dryer. Well, he got stuck and was scared he wasn't going to be able to get out. It actually was pretty funny. I know, I'm a mean mom, I had to take pictures.

7 comments:

Danielle said...

He's freaked and your running to get the camera? Don't worry, I would have either done that, or had him do it again later to re-create it. :o) Heehee.

meg said...

that's classic, i would be laughing too.

Brenda said...

I would have done the same thing! Abby got her head stuck in the banister. It would have been a kodak moment if the battery in my camera wasn't dead. Rookie mistake Brenda.

CaraDee said...

I've been getting so much crap for the Nuts video. Now it's your turn. HA HA

Liz said...

Oh so sad.

tiburon said...

Christine!! I can't believe you got a camera to take pictures!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.