Yes, these pictures are what you think they are. Carter and the girls (Ava and Ella) drinking coke. I don't normally let him drink soda like this, so he was living it up. I usually have a can of Coke or a Dr. Pepper each day and I have to sneak it. Yesterday I thought I was being sneaky and I turned on the kitchen faucet so that it would cover up the sound of the can being opened. Carter had his back to me so I thought I was safe. I wasn't. He heard it and asked for a coke. That kid is too smart sometimes!
3 comments:
That could be a commercial!
he's going to be just like mom, a coke FREAK! :)
Yup, those kids are smart cookies! If Jenna even hears any type of wrapper she immediately comes over to check it out. I have to be sneaky and bring my chocolate chips bag into the other room to get a few. ;)
Post a Comment