Monday, January 23, 2012

Going Away Parties

The picture above is cute Natalie. We seriously would pass each other coming and going ALL the time and would wave to each other. It was really crazy how much we saw each other passing.





As I was downloading my pictures so I could blog I realized how HORRIBLE I have become about taking pictures! This party is the perfect example! I didn't even get a picture with my friend Carrie who hosted the party and lots of other people too! New goal: Take more pictures!
My friend Carrie threw me an open house going away party. It was so fun to just sit and chat with everyone and so hard to say goodbye. While living in Draper we met so many wonderful people, had so many great neighbors and friends. It was so hard to leave them! I have learned so many wonderful things from them and their example.
My other friend Stephanie threw a going away party for our whole family. That was fun as well to have a chance to say goodbye to everyone. And..of course I didn't even think to take any pictures!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I had to laugh at the sideways straw in the drinking picture. I think I have a whole blog page from high school dedicated to that!