Saturday, December 10, 2011

Easton's Christmas Program




Easton was so cute to watch in his Christmas program. He was a shiny car during one of the songs that they sang. We have been to these programs for five years in a row now! The people that own Learning Dynamics were there so I went and told them that they should open one up in Arizona! They actually have made an offer on some land there! Yay! I told them they have two years to get it done before Nile will be old enough to go.

4 comments:

nathan n rachel said...

Didn't Carter pick his nose during one of his Christmas programs? Cute picture up top!

Melinda said...

We have been going to Christmas programs for years! We have 3 this year alone.

I am sad you are moving so far away! What will your mom do?

Where in the world did you find Star Wars advent calendars?? My boys would go crazy over them!

Steve and Jen said...

such cute pics! Love your new family picture! I'd love one! Miss you!

Lauren said...

Hi Christine!
We got your Cute card in the mail today! Your boys are so big! Congrats on your exciting move. I know it must be hard leaving your families. But Gilbert is lucky to have you. I can't wait to see pictures of your new house and new neighborhood. Did you find one with a pool? Thanks for keeping in touch! ~lauren