Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Sweet Kasey

This is my sweet niece Kasey. She decided that since we were moving to Arizona that she wanted to do a tea party with just me. She was so cute, she got all dressed up and wanted it all fancy. I showed up in sweats and was a little embarrassed so went home and changed into a skirt. She picked out the tablecloth and even poured our milk with out spilling! It was so fun to have some one on one time with her and it was so special to me that she would want to do that with me. I love her so much and am going to miss living right next door to her! All of my boys just love her-especially Nile. Nile always runs up to her and wants her to pick him up. She is going to be the best little babysitter and I'm so sad I won't be able to take advantage of that! I love this sweet, thoughtful little girl.

No comments: