Monday, January 23, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Well here is our home sweet home. We had so much help with the move from Brad's Dad and from my family. We couldn't have done it without them! They even drove down with us to Arizona and helped us unload the trucks! My parents stayed for a week with us and it was so nice. They helped me so much with unpacking. By the time that they left my entire house was unpacked and put together, including pictures on the walls! It was hard to have my parents leave. The thing that kept me upbeat was that I knew in a couple of days Mandy would be coming down to visit.
We are loving it so much already. Everyone is adjusting so well. The boys are making some really good friends. Our ward is so great and everyone has been so friendly. Brad goes and plays basketball in the mornings with the guys, I've started attending an institute class..we are all getting involved and starting our lives here. The weather is amazing! It's sunny and 70 degrees. Every morning I wake up and think how much I love it here.

1 comment:

VoNique said...

I'm glad you're adjusting okay. I miss you! That's so sweet about your new friend in your next post. I'm glad people are helping you feel welcome. Don't forget about your long lost friends! I'll miss our girls nights!