Saturday, October 31, 2009

Jason's Graduation















































I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT MY LITTLE BABY BROTHER GRADUATED!!!! I still can't get over this. It seems like a year ago that I graduated. Jason chose to go to California Pizza Kitchen for dinner and then we went to BYU for his High School Graduation that seriously lasted FOREVER. (No offense Jason) In case you're wondering what we're doing in the pictures we're wrapping our arms around Dan and we're giving him a kiss on the cheek. I'm tearing up as I'm typing this. It was so weird not having Dan there and you could feel that someone was missing. The crazy thing is Jason will be turning in his paper work soon to go on his mission and then BOTH of my brothers will be gone. I'm so proud of them. I seriously have the best brothers ever. I hope that my boys turn out like them.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I remember when they are so very little when I met you so many years ago! Actually, we met 17 years ago (crazy), so they would have been really little! Congrats to both of them for their amazing acheivements!