Saturday, October 31, 2009

Carter's First Day of School












































































































When I look at these pictures the song Slipping Through My Fingers ( I think that's what it's called) from Abba comes to my mind. I get a little emotional as I see my kids growing up and feel like time is slipping through my fingers. I can't believe that we've already gotten to this point a five, soon to be six year old and a two, soon to be three year old. It seems like Carter was just a baby. I don't want my boys to grow up and leave me.
This was Carter's first day of school. He is doing so good this year, we are so proud of him. Everything is clicking for him and he has made some good friends. Carter is such a sweet boy. We are so lucky that Heavenly Father sent him to us.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I can't beleive he's old enough to go to school, either! Wow. Those pictures of the boys together are too cute! I love them.

Misty said...

They are so stinkin' cute. I love the "too cool for school" attitude too!