Saturday, October 31, 2009

Disneyland






















































































Brad was sent down to California for work so my mom came down with us and we went to Disneyland. No offense to anyone that I've been to Disneyland with (Brad included) but nothing beats going to Disneyland with my Mom and the boys. My Mom loves Disneyland just as much as I do-maybe even more. It is just so much fun to go with her and watch the boys experience it all. This time Carter was tall enough to go on all the big rides. He was so brave. His first big one was Thunder Mountain. He went on that and Splash Mountain. It was so crowded so that's all we really had time for as far as the big rides. My mom took us to the Blue Bayou, which is the restaurant inside Pirates. That was so much fun and the boys loved it. We also did a character breakfast that was a lot of fun too. I didn't take that many pictures so I'll have to get more from my Mom.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I can't wait to go down there with you guys some day - we'll have fun since our little guys are close in age and we'll have little girls (fingers crossed) only 2 weeks apart!

Misty said...

It looks like you guys had a blast. We have NEVER been to DL before (yes, I said it). Everyone always gets so surprised. Maybe I will have to get tips from you. We are planning on going next year.