Saturday, October 31, 2009

It's a.....................

Girl....we think. LOL. I went to my Dr's appointment about a week ago and he told us it's a girl. He said he's 51% sure. We could see everything and it was pretty obvious what was there, and what wasn't there. He's just very conservative. We go for an ultrasound this coming Monday so I'll let you know if it changes. We're pretty sure that it's a girl though.

8 comments:

Being Breta said...

Here's hoping for PINK! That would be awesome!

Our Family said...

HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY!! Congratulations!!! She's going to be SOOOOO CUTE!!!! :)

McMurtrey said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you guys. Looks like you have had a lot of fun lately.

Steve and Jen said...

So excited for this little girl to fill your life with purple & pink (remember you would only wear that combo?)
And she will be right by your side shopping, and makeup, and nail polish, and all the things that girls love. OH SO FUN! You'll love having a girl on the days that your hormones aren't all crazy. And then you'll appreciate your boys MORE! :-)
I'm so excited for you guys!

Danielle said...

Congratulations!

Heather & Mark said...

Oooh how exciting Christine! A wonderful little bundle of pink with two big brothers to look out for her!

nathan n rachel said...

A girl would go so cute with your two boys! They're growing up so fast. Congrats you two!

Misty said...

51% huh? That's so funny. Does that mean that the pencil test really works?! I am so excited for you.