Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Jasper the Elf Comes to Visit





When I was little Jasper the elf would come and check on us to see if we were being good or not, and then would report to Santa. Well, now Jasper comes to our house to check on Carter and Easton. They were being such good boys Santa sent a gift for him to give them. He left it on our front porch. The boys were so excited to open up their presents. Santa sent some Christmas pajamas for them to wear on Christmas Eve night.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you're back blogging! I missed your updates. :) And I love the idea of Jasper the Elf!

McMurtrey said...

that is such a cute tradition!

Brenda said...

Cute idea!

Mama Snow said...

You are such a cute mom! That is so fun that they have little elves visit them. They will always remember that. I may have to find an elf to come and visit Tate!

Libby said...

You're back! I was worried about you. Life can get so busy that time will just fly sometimes!

It was great catching up on you guys!