So Carter has a new Primary Teacher and we didn't even know it. ;) After church last Sunday we asked him who his teacher was and he said President Monson. We asked him again, and he stuck to his story that President Monson was his teacher. -In case you don't know who President Monson is, he's the President of our church. Brad and I had a good laugh that President Monson would be teaching Carter's class.
5 comments:
It could happen! He is such a cute little fella!
That is so cute! I love the way kids think!
Maybe he was there and you didn't know it!
Oh he is so cute! I swear they just keep getting more imaginative! I love this age! So I just got your Christmas card and holy cow women you went all out! It was so fun to get it, your family picture is beautiful! Elle has looked at it all day today too and she keeps asking if we can go to Utah to see the boys :) Okay, well I just wanted to tell you that your cards this year are exceptional I am so impressed. Oh and I dont know if I already told you this, but ours wont be coming until Feb. Kind of a Valentines/update/baby announcement. I need to be more on the ball...maybe next year!
Maybe the guy's name is Brother Monson...Carter wouldn't even have to make that crap up!
Post a Comment