Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Obsession


I have a little Twilight obsession, and I'll be the first to admit it. My friends and I went and saw Twilight on opening night at the midnight showing, and since them I have seen it 3 more times, and am planing on seeing it more. I seriously can't get enough of it. Brad was a good sport and went with me to see it one of the times. I am dying to find out when they're going to release New Moon. I don't think I can stand the wait!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I just saw it tonight, and Justin was a good sport and went with me. We saw it in HD at the luxury theater in Vancouver. Loved it! Did you just want to scream when they showed the ViewPoint Inn? I got warm and fuzzy and thought of our picture.

Lacey said...

so good! i am so glad we all went together for the midnight showing, it was so fun to be with everyone!

McMurtrey said...

That is awesome I really want to see it!