
This kid was cracking me up today. Ever since he started school and has been attending both preschools he has been doing so well and has been talking so much. I am so proud of him.
Today we were on our way to my parent's house so that they could babysit for me and we came up behind a tractor. Carter pipes up from the back, "You've got to be kidding me!" and then he says, "The tractor's in the middle of the road, you've got to be kidding me!" I just started laughing. It was totally something that I would say!
Then my mom let him borrow The Aristocat's DVD and as we were leaving he said, "that was so nice of her."
The other day as I was driving home this guy was pulled over along the side of the road-right by our neighborhood and he was peeing. I was in shock. Well, not thinking through things clearly I backed up and rolled my window down. I asked him, "Are you peeing?!?!?" and he was like, "ya, I couldn't hold it." So I just said, "That is so disgusting!" Well, then reality hit me and I realized that this guy could be some freak so I hurried and got out of there. Well ever since then every time we pass the spot Carter always points it out, and today he told me "Mom, it was an accident."
He has just been cracking me up today. I just love this kid.
2 comments:
He has good looks, a good personality and a good sense of humor. You're going to have to watch out in a few years - girls are going to be knocking your door down!
You seriously asked the guy if he was peeing? That itself is too funny!
Post a Comment