Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Midnight Sun

OK, so my friend Buffi informed me the other night that Stephenie Myers put a link onto her blog for part of Midnight Sun. I guess she handed out a couple of copies of part of her drafts for the book and someone leaked it. She freaked out about it and isn't sure if she's going to finish the book. I feel bad for her in a way, but at the same time, I feel like that's a risk she took by giving a copy of her draft out to someone.
I started reading it and I LOVE it! I want her to do the whole entire series from Edward's point of view. I have fallen in love with Edward even more now. I called Brad and told him that I love Edward. He told me that I was weird and later told me that he loves Ariel. I just laughed at him.

12 comments:

Stephanie said...

My friend told me about it a while ago and I instantly ran to the computer and read it. it took me almost six hours and I didn't get up from the computer once!! I loved it as well and just like you hope and pray she will finish it.
And yes, I feel in love with Edward even more too!

Libby said...

My sister Steph told me about it as well and so I had to run to my computer and read the whole thing right then and there. I am dying to finish it. It ends in such an awful spot! I have such a huge crush on Edward! I am surprised I haven't had a sexy dream about him yet! :)

It looks like you guys have been traveling a ton and having so much fun! Hopefully I will be taking my kids to Dland next month. We have a trip planned and Dland is on our schedule of things to do. It will be my first time there as a parent (and thus my kids first times as well). I am so excited!!!

Danielle said...

I had heard about the book leak too, but haven't read it yet. Sounds like I should!

PS I have the picture of you and me where Twilight was filmed on my desk at work. Makes me happy!

PPS Your husband cracks me up!

Allie said...

I feel the same way!! I read the whole thing its so good! I just wish it was the whole thing and didn't end half way through. She seriously has to finish it and do the all the other books too!! I love Edward too!!

Jill Walker said...

Well I hope she won't give up on it either!

Great pictures of Disneyland. I should have been there though! I love the one of Carter on the teacups. He loves that ride so much. He loves so many of them though.

Brenda said...

I'm cracking up because Trevor totally had a crush on the girl who played Ariels voice. What is it with the red heads?
Sorry we missed you guys while you were here. It was a really crazy week! So glad you had fun!

Misty said...

Ariel? Come on Brad, at least have standards!

Marianne said...

hey stranger, i just wanted to check in oon you. i'm glad you guys got to have a vacation... i think they should happen several times a year :) the boys are getting so big. take caare..

Danielle said...

Christine?!?!? I had to go to your mom's page to see your munchkins dressed up on Halloween! Where did you go? Hope everything is okay - I miss you!

Our Family said...

Christine! It's been forever since I stopped by! Your trip to Disneyland looks like it was SOOO much fun!! I can't believe how big your boys are getting, they are so so cute!!

Misty said...

It's been way too long - you need to at least do one post a month!

Brenda said...

Hello? Are you in there? Christine? Don't make me resort to calling you Chrissy!