Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Enrichment Ideas

I was just called on Sunday to be the 2nd Counselor in the Relief Society-which means I'm over Enrichment. PLEASE leave a comment with fun Enrichments your ward has done-or any ideas that you know of. I would love any ideas I can get!!

6 comments:

Melissa Hoy said...

we went shooting and everyone LOVED it! I am not sure if you utah folks are as cool as us california girls though.

TheShippenFamily said...

On my blog got to Lindsays blog she is over enrichment in her ward and does the best ideas.

The Evers said...

HEY! Long time no talk! SORRY! We have been crazy busy! So I used to have this calling and I have ideas! I will email you them!!!! I loved doing enrichments, I just hate having a budget!

The Evers said...

Oh and your Washington trip made me sooo homesick :( It looks so beautiful, what a fun trip!

Kari said...

Yay!! You always have been so creative..so glad about the new calling! Unfortunately, I missed the creativity line up in heaven, so I won't be much help on the idea end of things. I'll for sure be there participating though!!!

Stephanie said...

thanks for the invite into your blog! Good luck with the new calling. I'm so not a creative person, but if we have any fun activities I'll be sure to let you know about them. Lake Powell looked so fun!!! We got invited to spend a week there next summer on my SIL's house boat. I think I'll have to talk Clay into now.