This is Brad's favorite time of the year....when I make Raspberry Jam. I didn't make it last year because Easton was still little and life was too hectic (not that it's any less hectic now!) and he has been bugging me about it ever since. He came home from Idaho yesterday (for work) and I had the jars sitting on the counter as a surprise. Let's just say he was excited!
8 comments:
Yum that sounds so good!!
Yum, I need to start making jam. There is nothing I love more than homemade jam on homemade bread right out of the oven!
I can't believe Dan is already gone! Holy smokes that went fast. I miss him somehow even though I have just barely gotten to know him better. He is such a great guy. You scored in the brother department! I hope he is doing great...which I am sure he is!
I think you should bring some with you next month! Yummy!
That looks wonderful! I think you should post the directions on your blog. Or at least email them to me. Pretty please!! Where'd you get all of the raspberries? Aren't they expensive?
It was good to see you yesterday! Don't forget, you're in charge of sending out the girl's day email! = )
I wish we had raspberries to make jam with...maybe next year. Yours looks fantastic! I love the look of your blog...so cute. You'll have to give me some tips!
Yummmm. Costco raspberries? I thought that it would be a great time to make the jam because Costco has the best raspberries and at a great price.
You're so lucky your husband likes homemade jam. Trevor is way too picky! He doesn't like the seeds. Wimp. It is my very favorite thing though! Yours looks really yummy!
Oooo I will take half a dozen please :)
Post a Comment