Well, the day has finally come....Carter prefers his bike over his big wheel. We have had this bike for him for quite some time now, but it was too big for him, and it was easier for him to ride his big wheel. Just in the last week he has started riding it, and he is fast! We went to Target last night and he HAD to get a helmet. I think he sees the other kids with a helmet so he felt like he needed one too. He went and picked it out and threw it in the cart while Brad and I were talking. I just started laughing. He is one smart kid!
4 comments:
What a cute kid! He rides good! We still can't get Benjamin to ride!
Way to go, Carter!
Helmets save lives - we've had three saved so far this year that we responded to!
You'll have another kiddo ready for the Bigwheel in a short time - don't put it in storage yet!
Seriously, this is so cute. I can just picture him throwing the helmet in the cart!
Oh this is so cute! It kills me to not be closer to you guys! I am so sorry I have been such a bad blogging friend! You have updated a ton, I am excited to see all that you have been up to the last little while! I just read the comments you left on my blog, and the one about me my last pregnancy cracked me up! I love how honest you are! At least someone is, that was not a cute look for me :) So anyway, thanks they made my day!
Post a Comment