
My Grandpa and Grandma Sorenson came and stayed with us for a night for Dan's farewell. I'm so sad-we didn't take any pictures so I decided to use this old family picture of them. (My Dad is the bottom middle one)
It was so fun to have them stay with us! Carter was so excited that "Sorenson" was going to stay with us. That's what he calls them.
I love spending time with them, they are so fun to talk to. They are such a great example of a successful marriage. After all these years of being married (+60 years) they never bicker, they are so caring towards one another, and just love one another.
5 comments:
I can totally see the resemblance between Carter and your dad!!
I was going to say the same thing... looking between the pic of Carter on the right and your Dad - they look so much alike!
How exciting that your little brother is an official missionary! He's a cutie and how fun that he's going to Hawaii!
I didn't really pay attention to it until I looked at your comments and then re-looked at the pictures - Carter does look like your dad!
I would've totally guessed the top boy. He looks just like Carter to me...
I know, I have thought for awhile now that Carter looks a lot like my Dad. He has a lot of Sorenson in him!
Post a Comment