Monday, March 17, 2008

My Birthday Dinner











x






My Mom always makes me a birthday dinner. This year I gave her a list of 3 different things I would love so that she could choose. She made me Prime Rib with potatoes, and green bean casserole. -All of my favorites. It was the best dinner ever! My mom makes the best Prime Rib-better than any I have ever tasted. Then she made my favorite dessert-Banana Cream Pie. It was such a great day thanks to my sweet husband, friends, and my family. Dan was even home for the weekend so he was able to be there for the dinner.

9 comments:

Allie said...

Happy Birthday!! Thats so funny Mike's favorite desert is banana cream pie too!! Thats what he had for desert on his birthday!

Danielle said...

You guys just take the best pictures. That picture of your grandma is so great! Maybe you can come take pictures of my family, because we don't take any.

Allie said...

Hey Christine,

Its a day late, but happy birthday! Can't believe it, its been 10 years since graduation this summer. Crazy we are all still friends and have added families on top of that. Hope you had a good birthday. See ya.
Mike

tiburon said...

Looks like a great birthday. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

The Evers said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I am glad you had a fun day! You have such a wonderful family to make it so special for you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Christine - it looks like a fun one. There's nothing in this world like mom's cooking!

Our Family said...

HOORAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I'm so happy that your sweet hubby and family made it so special for you. You TOTALLY deserve it!!!

I hope you guys have a Happy Easter!! Let me know how your casserole turns out!!

CaraDee said...

Happy Birthday little lady. Glad you had a great evening.
And what is your email again?

Christine said...

Cara-my email is cswcook@hotmail.com