Breakfast Casserole
I am looking for a good breakfast casserole recipe-or just any good breakfast recipe. I want something that I can make the night before. We have Church at 9am and I want to have a nice breakfast for Easter morning. Let me know if you have any!
6 comments:
This is a GREAT one - it always gets lots of ooohs and ahhhhs when I make it!
Breakfast Casserole
1 can cream of mushroom soup
3/4 cup milk
12 eggs
1 chub Jimmy Dean sausage
1 loaf french bread
1 little can chopped mushrooms
cheddar cheese
Cook sausage in frying pan. Drain grease. Slice french bread about 1 inch thick. Coat bottom of 11x13 pan with cut french bread. Crumble sausage over bread. Combine eggs, milk, cream of mushroom soup and mushrooms. Pour over bread. Sprinkle as much grated cheddar cheese over top as desired.
Put in refrigerator overnight.
Cook at 350 for 45 minutes.
allrecipes.com has some great quiche recipes. I usually make the one with ham, and cheese. There is a great sp;inach one also.
thanks for commenting on my blog, now i have your address! it was good to see you today!
I'll be at the Fairfield by Marriot on Easter, I'll be having their continental b-fast. Don't be jealous of my cold cereal and bagels. Cheers.
Oh, I keep TOTALLY forgetting to e-mail you or comment about the nice things you said about my boys' rooms. I would absolutely LOVE to come and help you. That would be SO fun. I don't know how much help I could be though, your house already looks amazing! To answer your questions...the shelves were an INCREDIBLY lucky find that Sam and I found one day at DI. We had just picked up the dresser in Gabe's room from a guy from the KSL classifieds and we were by the sugarhouse DI and I'd never been in it before and something told me to stop there. I found the green chair in Gabe's room and all four of those book shelves there that day and I think I spent $55 for EVERYTHING. I was SO psyched!!! They were all brown and a little beat up (I think they had belonged to a teacher before me) but I knew that paint would fix them up like new and they were $10 each. I was in HEAVEN. Anyway, I don't know why I'm writing this novel on your poor blog. It's going to take up a page just on it's own. I bet we can improvise on the book shelves though and make Carter's room look AWESOME! We had a neighbor come and do the shelf for us (in Gabe's room), they were in and out in less than 2 hours and it cost us a whopping $100, which to me was a STEAL!....sorry again about the novel...I should have just e-mailed you! :)
I don't have a great recipe myself, but my cousin has a great overnight french toast recipe. I will see if I can snag it from her for you.
Post a Comment